Get 2 FREE registrations for each CNS Society!
IOF is pleased to offer each CNS member society the opportunity to register up to 2 members free of charge to the 1st Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting, Singapore, December 10-13, 2010 – (specific instructions on how your members can register for free will be sent separately in the coming weeks).
We kindly ask that this special membership benefit be extended only to your individual members who are not able to benefit from industry sponsored registration.
Once the quota of 2 members per CNS society has been reached, we encourage your other members to register using the appropriate registration rate.
The free registration entitles to:
• Admission to all plenary sessions, Meet-The-Expert sessions, satellite symposia, poster sessions and exhibition area
• One copy of the programme & abstract book
• A congress bag containing official material and a meeting badge
• A certificate of attendance
• Coffee breaks & lunches
• Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception
• Healthy Bone Event
This free registration does not entitle to:
• Any transportation from your home town to the meeting and back
• Any airport transfer or public transport
• Any accommodation before, during and/or after the meeting
• Any personal expenses such as travel insurance, visa fees, food and drink – except where stated in the above description
• The gala dinner (you can still register and pay for it separately)
More about the Meeting:
Venue: Raffles City Convention Centre – Singapore
Scientific Programme Committee Co-Chairs: Prof. Cyrus Cooper (UK) and Dr. Ambrish Mithal (India)
Local Organizing Committee
• Siok Bee Chionh Chair (Singapore)
• Manju Chandran (Singapore)
• Joon Kiong Lee (Malaysia)
• Julie Li-Yu (Philippines)
• Hajime Orimo (Japan)
• Yan Ling Zhao (China)
Registrations: Early-Bird Deadline: October 13, 2010
Pre-Registration: October 14 – December 9, 2010
On-Site: December 10 – 13, 2010
Abstracts: Abstract Submission closes: August 31, 2010
Notification of acceptance: September 27, 2010
Stimulating, with a clinical focus, featuring plenary lectures by key international experts and thought leaders from the Asia Pacific region.
To find the most up to date programme, visit: http://www.iofbonehealth.org/singapore-2010/programme.html
Help us promote the IOF Regionals – 1st Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting by:
– posting a link on your website
– promote by inserting “save the date” slide in your events (attached)
– including the event logo or the promotional ad (attached) into your journals and newsletters,
– any other thoughts are welcome!
We look forward to seeing you in Singapore!
IOF – International Osteoporosis Foundation
9, rue Juste-Olivier – CH-1260 Nyon – Switzerland
Tel.: +41 22 994 01 22
Fax: +41 22 994 01 01