We are excited to announce that the 23rd European Congress of Endocrinology will take place 22-26 May 2021 and will again run on our proven, interactive virtual platform ESE On Demand. We hope you will join us for this landmark event as we unite world-leading experts from all aspects of endocrinology. Following feedback from e-ECE 2020, we will be introducing enhanced networking features, allowing attendees to connect and collaborate with fellow researchers from across the globe. Registration for e-ECE 2021 will open mid-January with fees levels set to enable all the endocrine community to join, learn and experience the best in endocrinology in 2021.
Every year, our programme is designed to enrich learning and bring support to the global endocrine community. This year e-ECE 2021’s varied and exciting programme includes:
• 11 plenary and award lectures bringing you excellence in basic and clinical research.
• 30 symposia sessions from over 90 international speakers, providing inspiring lectures covering all fields of endocrinology.
• A joint Endo-ERN and ESE symposium exploring endocrine rare diseases.
• 15 Meet the Expert sessions allowing you to discuss very diverse topics with clinical experts.
• 5 debate sessions where you can listen to experts opinions and gain multifaceted knowledge.
• 5 new scientific approaches sessions.
Abstract submission for e-ECE 2021 is now open. We are looking for any new research or clinical cases that could be vital in progressing the understanding of endocrinology. This is a fantastic opportunity to present findings alongside other endocrine experts and opinion leaders within the field to an international audience. If accepted, the author’s work will also be published in Endocrine Abstracts – a fully citable open access record of the Congress.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 February 2021 (23.59 CET)