The 2nd Congress of Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Diagnosis and Therapy
will take place on November, 4, 5 and 6, 2016.
Auditorium of Physiology “G. Kotzias” (Building 15)
Medical School of National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
The congress will be accredited with 13 CME credits by the Panhellenic Medical Association.
The official language of the congress is English.
All abstracts and presentations should be in English.
Deadline: October 15th, 2016
Physicians, Pharmacists & other HCPs: 35€ per person
Pharmaceutical industries: 350€ (fee per company for 1-10 representatives)
EEPHARM members: 5€ per person
Students: 5€ per person
Registration fee for participants includes:
– Admission to all scientific sessions
– Admission to oral presentations
– Admission to exhibition
– Congress material (congress bag, Final Printed Program)
– Coffee breaks & light lunches at the congress venue
– Welcome Reception and Closing Ceremony